Terms and conditions to serve our customers
We aim to provide you with a simple and quick way to buy tickets or register for the SAGP event. Anyone who buys tickets via Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation thus accepts below the agreement of the saudiarabiangp.com and all intellectual property rights associated with the saudiarabiangp.com
Saudi Arabian automobile and motorcycle federation refers to PLP Events or its branches, which is a registered office in Building no 4627,Al Baji – Al Sharafiyah Dist, Unit Number: 2 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The “website” should refer to sales via the internet portal www.saudiarabiangp.com or any of the other websites or areas it offers (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) for the sale of tickets including all web pages, sub-domains, paragraphs in which it provides (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) whether it is accessed via personal computers, laptop, tablet, mobile phones or any other device capable of accessing information now available or to be created in the future.
“Customers” refers to any individual or organization that uses a site to buy or attempt to purchase any of the tickets and packages.
“Event” refers to SAGP
“Ticket” refers to any form of paid or free entry voucher, measurement method or printed ticket, voucher, entry permission, wristband or similar thing or electronic form such as a unique barcode for the ticket, and a reference number, the reference number determines the ticket holder and where it is purchased or if permission is given to enter a particular event.
“Services” means the services provided by Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle in relation to the event, may include but are not limited to services such as advertising and promotion of the event on the site; Provide an online portal that enables customers to purchase tickets promoting the event;
1. Ticket purchase policy
- Tickets purchased on the site is refundable only in specific circumstances as described below in the refund policy.
- Tickets can only be exchanged under the limited circumstances outlined below in the recovery policy.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to another third party of family members or friends of customers, and in such cases they are never more valuable than the original purchase price. Tickets purchased are used for the named buyer. Tickets cannot be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price. If Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation becomes aware of the ticket sold for commercial gain at a price greater than the original purchase price, an unanswered ticket to the buyer will be cancelled by Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation, and tickets will not be valid for entry.
- Customers are advised not to buy tickets described as from (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) sold through so-called secondary tickets sites (such as online ticket store, Viagogo, Getmein, Stubhub or similar sites) or sell them online from sites such as (eBay, haraj) as it is possible that the ticket may be unfit to enter or will be cancelled by (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation
- No ticket for the Event may be on-sold or offered for resale for any form of fee or reward without the prior written consent of the Promoter and SAMF first being obtained and without complying with these Terms and Conditions in all respects.
- No ticket for the Event may be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes including without limitation, prizes, competitions, contests, sweepstakes or packaged with hospitality or other products without the prior written consent of SAMF and the Promoter first being obtained. · (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) may require customers to provide personal information to proof that they are the original buyer of the ticket at the point of entry to the event in an acceptable form such as: a number of the national identity card driver’s license passport. If the customer buys more than one ticket for the same event, all members of the party attending the event should enter the event at the same time with the first buyer.
- Customers have a responsibility to protect their tickets from loss or theft. Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen tickets and no recovery case lost or stolen. This applies to electronic issuing cards as well as printed tickets. In the case of the customer electronic tickets copied/stolen (e.g. by email hack or by joint delivery of email address) and the ticket scanned by the customer entering the customer event will be denied entry such as a ticket cancelled at the time of the first use. The customer will not be refunded in this case and customers are strongly advised to protect their e-tickets with the same caution and care as they may protect a printed ticket from theft.
- In most cases, the full price of the ticket is paid at the time of purchase, and the ticket is sent to the customer by email shortly after the purchase has been completed. In the event of fraudulent payment using the loss/theft of a credit/debit card or credit/debit card is used without the permission of the cardholder, (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) it has the right to cancel these tickets purchased without refunding the amount to the fraudster buyer.
2. Ticket use policy and attendance at the event
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions on access to the event, such as age restrictions or dress restrictions before purchasing the ticket from the site. (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) will not be responsible for refunding ticket amounts if entry to the event has been denied by the company for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, carrying dangerous materials, carrying materials with intent to sabotage, unruly actions or illegal behavior resulting in denial of entry from the meadows or management of the place.
- All tickets are issued subject to venue and event rules and regulations. It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by these rules and regulations and to see the rules and regulations before purchasing tickets.
- In all cases, SAGP or the venue management have the right to enter the scene and have the right to conduct a security inspection at any time to ensure safety and security at the event.
- If SAGP, or the place management or security fire a customer from an event, the customer is not entitled to recover the amount under any circumstances.
- SAGP or the venue management reserves the right to refuse admission to (or eject from) the Venue any person (a) not complying with these Terms and Conditions; (b) not in possession of a valid ticket; (c) who is in possession of a ticket which has been sold or used other than in compliance with these Terms and Conditions; or (d) on grounds of health, safety, security or maintaining good public order.
- Many places have a strict “no return” policy, i.e. if the customer leaves the place during the event, they will not be allowed to return to the venue using their original ticket. It is the customer’s responsibility to see the return policy before entering. No refunds are issued to customers who leave the venue during the event and refuse to be readmitted because of the no-return policy.
- The venue’s management has the right to confiscate items brought to the event, including but not limited to food, beverages, video cameras, audio recording equipment, selfie sticks, non-hazardous and hazardous materials or potential weapons. Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation will not be held liable and will not refund ticket purchases if it refuses to enter the event, expels the customer by the SAGP or manages the place to bring or attempt to bring a restricted item to the venue. Furthermore, Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation is not accepted as any liability or liability for materials confiscated by the Meadows or Place Department.
3. Ticket delivery and receipt policy.
- Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation offers Pdf tickets delivered to you via email and can be printed and used as a ticket to enter the venue.
- In some countries, it is possible to request the delivery of the ticket by calling and requesting the office phone number. It will be emailed to the customer’s smartphone for a small surcharge.
- For a limited number of events, the electronic PDF ticket issued by Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation must be replaced by e-mail with a printed ticket issued by the SAGP. Ticket collection booths for ticket exchanges in such circumstances are usually close to the entrance to the event. In such cases, Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation are requiring the customer to provide the items listed below to exchange electronic tickets issued by Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation to printed tickets:
- Printed copy of the Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation electronic card or ticket number (mandatory in all cases)
- One of the following forms of identification ( for check – SAGP will not take a copy or the required information )
- Valid identity information or a driver’s license’
- Valid national identity information
- Valid passport information
E-tickets purchased can be printed at any time from the “Calendar” section of the customer’s website to access their account.
Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation sells tickets and packages for the SAGP event, and purchased tickets can only be refunded, exchanged or transferred in the circumstances detailed below.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions on access to the event, such as age restrictions or dress before purchasing the ticket from the site. (Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation) will not be responsible or refund the purchase of tickets if entry to the event has been denied by the company for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to follow the specific dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, serious substances, subversive substances, unbridled acts or illegal conduct resulting in the promoter or the management of the place from preventing entry.
Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation does not provide any payments to any customer who has been denied entry to the event or has been expelled from the event for any reason.
Customers are eligible for a refund of their tickets from Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation within 30 days after the event in any of the following cases only:
- If the event is cancelled for any reason;
- If the customer was not able to obtain the required visa to enter Saudi Arabia due to reasons beyond the customer’s control.
- Force majeure event- including but not limited- to weather conditions, earthquakes, fires, floods, death, fate, war disobedience, strike or closure/failure of energy supplies, work from a government body or any other acts of force majeure unreasonable within the control of SAMF.
- If the event is postponed for any reason. In such case, the customer shall be offered to use the original ticket to attend the event on its new date,
- If the venue changes to a location that is very different from the place of origin.
Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation will consider recovery requests based solely on the above circumstances in detail on the four points and specific documents or other evidence supporting any of these requests may be requested for verification.
If Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation, at its discretion, accepts the refund request, the amount will be returned in the same way as the payment. If payment is made by credit or debit card, the same credit card used in the original purchase will be refunded.
Minor changes in performance times or performance periods will not be considered justified reasons for returning the amount.
Changes in support for artists will not be seen as a reason to return the amount.
The quality of performance, technical issues or the customer who does not have the performance will not be considered justified reasons for issuing a refund.
In case the event is canceled by the organizer for any reason or because of force majeure including but not limited to weather conditions, earthquakes, fires, floods, death, fate, war disobedience, strike or closure/failure of energy supplies, work from a government body or any other acts of force majeure unreasonable within the control of SAGP will considered justified reasons in the issue of refunds.
By purchasing through the website or any retail outlet operating under the name “Saudi Arabian Automobile and Motorcycle Federation”, the customer agrees to this recovery policy.
To request a refund based on the above circumstances, please contact Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation by email firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure to give us your booking number, ticket numbers, email address, full name and phone number to help us with your service.
- You acknowledge that motor racing, the Event and certain activities associated with the Event (including without limitation Support Events) are dangerous and you agree to attend at your own risk.
- Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation, and persons involved in the organization of the Event (including officials, marshals, rescue and medical staff), the competitors and drivers (such parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies), are not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to you or your property to the maximum extent permitted by the laws of the Event Country (save that nothing in these conditions limits or excludes (a) liability for death or personal injury arising out of the negligence of any of the above mentioned parties, or (b) any damage incurred by way of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by any of the above mentioned parties).
5. Photography and Recording
- You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage or audio-visual footage (Recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data, including official timing, results, performance, telemetry, weather or race control data (Data) of, at, or in relation to the Event. It is forbidden to take into the Venue any equipment that may enable you to do the aforementioned acts. Personal electronic devices (including still image cameras, mobile telephones and other handheld personal communications devices) are permitted within the Venue unless otherwise advised, provided that any Recording, Data and any image, including photographic images and any still pictures derived or capable of being derived from a Recording (Image) of the Event that is recorded, stored and/or created thereon is used for personal, private and non-commercial purposes only.
- As a condition of entry to the Venue you agree that (a) the use of any such Recording, Data or Image for any form of public advertisement, display, commercial gain or for any other purpose (except for your private enjoyment) without the prior written consent of SAMF is strictly forbidden and will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions for which you may be liable; and (b) on request by the Promoter or SAMF, you shall assign to SAMF in writing the copyright and all other intellectual property in any Image or Recording that you create, make, store or record of, at or in relation to the Event; and (c) you consent to the use by SAMF (and by any third party authorized by SAMF from time to time) for the purposes of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign or material) in any media worldwide, in perpetuity and on a royalty-free basis, and approved by SAMF of any still or moving picture images taken at the Event where such image includes any image of you, your voice or your likeness and you waive any and all of your personality and privacy rights to the extent necessary to permit such use.